Naturopathic Pediatric care includes well child visits, assessment, diagnostics and treatment starting from the first days of your child’s life, into the adolescent and teenage years. We strive to support your child’s optimal physical, mental and emotional development, providing information and knowledge to allow the family to make informed decisions and choices.
Let your food be your medicine and your medicine be your food.
– Hippocrates (460 – 377 BC) –
We focus our pediatric care on supporting the child’s own innate ability to heal by providing gentle and natural solutions for treatment. Treatment approaches may include nutritional supplementation, homeopathy, botanical preparations or dietary recommendations for common pediatric health concerns that may include:
- Developmental: well-child visits, teething, weaning, monitoring of milestones, developmental disorders, support around puberty, information on vaccinations;
- Digestive: colic, reflux, gas, diarrhea, constipation, ‘stomach aches’, food sensitivities, baby food introduction, feeding concerns;
- Dermatological:diaper rash, eczema, acne, dermatitis, psoriasis, rashes;
- Immune:support common cold and flus, frequent illnesses, asthma, fevers, allergies, ear infections;
- Mental-emotional:sleep difficulties, stress, behavioral issues, anxiety, depression, Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Autism/Autistic Spectrum Disorder.
Dr. Savard endeavors to provide guidance and counsel for parents to help them make informed choices regarding their child and family. She believes in working collaboratively with other health care providers to ensure the child receives the best care possible. For further information, please contact us.